Lynx BDSF program is geared toward training aspiring data scientists to work on data mining, machine learning, big data, AI, IoT and data science projects with social good impact. Working closely with governments, corporations, academic and nonprofits, fellows tackle complex real-world problems and provide a solution-based approach in political risk, security, trade, defense/intelligence, international development, and more..
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.